Friday, August 8, 2008

Play Time


If you know you cat Juliet you know that she can sleep anywhere, however she prefers to be in things. Boxes, bags, large purses, and now a baby bed. Betty somehow managed to get her to lie down and stay in the bed. And be covered with a blanket. I don't know how it happened but she was successful. I thought these were too cute not to share.
And if you know Betty she can play for hours which leads me to a cute story about her. Since our trip to Kansas we have been watching The Brady Bunch and Little House on the Prairie from Netflix. Audrey can watch for hours and hours while Betty can take it or leave it. She usually leaves it. The other day the girls were watching The Brady Bunch and Marcus found Betty upstairs in her room crying. He asked her what was wrong. Her reply, "I don't want to watch TV. I just want to play." How many parents have heard that? He assured her it was OK to just play and not watch TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard that comment when you kids were little. Smart Betty. She must have some 'Rebecca' blood in her to make cats do what she wants them to do. Remember R giving the cat a bath, and the cat seemed to enjoy it? That is an 'only Rebecca' thing.

Twice Blessed said...

I love it that your girls are watching my favorite shows as a child. If I ever see LHOP on tv, I must say I always watch..and usually end up crying. Cute Juliet in the crib..funny cat.

Twice Blessed said...

Hey missy...I tagged you in a Meme. Go to my blog and check it out...sorry!