Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Favorite "F" Word

We are meeting friends for dinner tonight. Dessert will be at our house and I am making cheesecake. It required a trip to the grocery. When I pulled into the parking lot I noticed my two favorite things in the world. Free and ice cream! I didn't even get out, I just headed home and picked everyone up to go back for a tasty treat. They have no idea where they are going.
They thought it was worth the trip.
I want chocolate!
Make mine chocolate too!
Happy Labor Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had been there. We got free ice cream on the cruise ship, but none since.

Gee, is it Labor Day weekend? I forgot. You forget about what day it is when you are on vacation.

Jenna and Kyle's Mom said...

Free Ice Cream? It beckons to me, too. Yummy. What a great family treat. Hope you had cheesecake later. tee hee