Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sew, What did you Do Today?

Sojung has been practicing the piano a lot lately. She is having a "piano war" with a friend. I am benefiting from this because he has found a lot of new music to play.
I made pillows for the girls. Sojung wanted to help sew hers.
Do you like these cute pin cushions? Sojung's friend, Seal Ran made them for me. I love them.
Stuffing the pillow. Even Marcy got in on the action.
We also made more headbands. I have quite the sweatshop, I mean assembly line. Sojung irons, turns fabric and gets the elastic ready. Audrey got in on the action this time by helping turn fabric. In all we made six headbands. These three are for a birthday gift for a party the girls are attended this weekend. I hope she likes them.
As soon as we finished Audrey was begging to go back to the fabric store for more fabric. She is going to be a crafter.
Yesterday was Marcus' birthday but he has been sick with the flu. Poor guy. Betty was so upset (in tears) that her daddy was too sick to celebrate his birthday. It was so sweet. We are hoping to celebrate Friday night.

2 comments:

The Doeblers said...

Those headbands are really cute. You could totally sell them on etsy.com.

jill b said...

I keep asking Eric to buy me a sewing machine... and he keeps reminding me that I don't know how to sew! :)