Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here's What's Been Going On

YUM!
Audrey already had a bike so we bought one for Betty. Top it off with two very cute helmets and they are set for a fun day of riding bikes...
Audrey was off with just a little help.
Betty was a little shaky and managed to crash even with training wheels. If anyone could do that it would be Betty. Or maybe her Aunt Rebecca.
She did ride a little bit...before crashing again.
This was not as successful as hoped. We'll try later. When the memory is not so fresh.
Beautiful Sojung.
Watching "The Brady Bunch."
Swimming underwater in the shallow end of the pool can be dangerous.
We stopped him before he ate too much. Pierre really like BBQ chicken and rice.
Walking to the park.
Spending time with Tate. You can read about him and is adorable twin sister by clicking here.
Did I mention that Yoko stopped by? Oh yeah, baby!

4 comments:

Awin said...

no Deb-on-bike pics?

And how nice of you take pictures of Betty's crashes. Just imagine if Mom did that to you. I'm sure you'd still be complaining about it.

The G's said...

No, I had to help Betty. When they are both up and riding I will be right there with them. I know, she will need therapy when she sees this. I was just making memories and no I didn't ask her to recreate the moment.

Twice Blessed said...

What a cute post...She does look like Yoko a bit huh? My boy looks so cute..I'm stealing this photo of him so thanks. I didn't know one could crash with training wheels on...she looked very discouraged.

Renae said...

Looks like you guys are busy, busy! And having loads of FUN! :0)