Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

The girls wore matching shirts that said "I love Dad."
Marcus and Audrey
Sojung
Let me start by telling you what terrible parents we are. We could have gone to McDonald's for lunch, but no. We are selfish, horrible parents and chose to take our family to The Cheesecake Factory. I know. Call Child Protective Services. Miss Betty was not thrilled at all to be here. (If you click on the picture to enlarge it you really get the full effect.) She would have much rather be dining at a restaurant that included a toy with her meal. But I cannot stomach another restaurant that throws away our dishes when we are finished. She was so upset she decided she wasn't going to eat. OK, that is fine. We told her she could eat at home. After we ran some errands. She decided that maybe it wasn't so bad to have some cheese pizza and cheesecake. At least she tolerates us.
Nothing changes cranky pants to happy pants like a little cheesecake!
Marcus opened gifts when he got home. Sojung gave him the third season of Lost.
Audrey giving Marcus a present.
He loved it!
Betty could hardly wait for him to open it!
Another shirt!!
Betty decided she had one more gift for Daddy. She ran upstairs and found one of her Barbie DVDs. Luckily Marcus didn't already have this one.

7 comments:

Dorinda said...

How sweet is that?! Happy Father's Day Marcus. Congratulations on your first one.

And wow, you got the snot and all. Would you adopt me and take me to The Cheesecake Facotry??

The G's said...

Dorinda - you can go with us anytime. In fact, let's just make it the two of us! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY MARCUS.

The girls won't ever forget their first Father's Day with their new dad.

Hope Betty didn't get any snot on the cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

Wow -- such a bi-polar day! It was great seeing Marcus' first Father's Day. The "snot" picture is award winning.

Awin said...

Wows. This is one of the best posts to date.
Can't wait to see everyone on Friday. I'm resting my ears for the marathon "visiting" sessions.

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a great Father's Day...I'm sure it was wonderful to finally have the first one!

By the way...thanks for pointing out the need to click on the pic. When I saw the snot, I about choked on my own! Thanks!

Twice Blessed said...

Love the snot photo..Sojung - you need to take photos of my babies..we have a lot of snot around here lately! Happy Dad Day to Marcus!!