Saturday, April 5, 2008

Top Ten Reasons We Are Glad We Have An Exchange Student


Several weeks ago I posted Sojung's Top Ten. Now here's mine.


10. I have a carpool buddy (and can use HOV! If you don't live in an area that has a lot of traffic you have no idea how valuable this.)

9. I have a shopping buddy.

8. I have learned about 40 words in Korean. I can't hold a conversation but I can ask you to "stop!'' and tell you I am going to throw up in Korean. Please don't call me if you need a translator.

7. It makes me appreciate what I have in the USA.

6. It opens up a whole new food group.

5. It increases my English vocabulary.

4. It perfects my 'Win, Lose or Draw' skills.

3. I know where all the Korean food is at Super H and Grand Mart.

2. I can see things from a different perspective.

1. I have a forever Korean daughter.

No comments: