Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life as we know it has changed forever!

And in such a great way. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. But we have been a little busy!! We brought the girls home this weekend. Transition has proven to be difficult at times, but we know it will be worth it in the long run. I cannot imagine what these little girls must think. They are in a new home with strangers and trying to learn our rules and fit in. On top of dealing with their past. They are very sweet and Sojung has been the best big sister ever. Before they met her they started calling her "Big Sissy" and fell in love with her the minute the laid eyes on her. Sojung is more than willing to play with them and help them feel comfortable.

The picture was taken just minutes after we met the girls.

10 comments:

Renae said...

Are they with you guys for good now? How are things? SO EXCITED FOR YOU! My how your life will change :0) luvya's!

The G's said...

Yes, they are with us for good now. In six months we can file for adoption.

Awin said...

When do they start school?

The G's said...

Monday. However Miss B decided she didn't like the school when we picked up Sojung yesterday and informed she will be staying home and Juliet and Pierre (our cats) will take care of her. Monday will be a rude awakening for her!

Anonymous said...

We are SO excited for you guys!!!

The Doeblers said...

Hey!! I am so happy for you guys! Your title is perfect too. I know you guys will be great parents. You are going to be one busy mommy!! I miss ya! -Natalie
p.s. Your hair looks awesome!!

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Tearing up. Too precious for words.

Happy Mommy said...

I am just so thrilled for you all! If I can help you in any way please let me know!

Dorinda said...

Oh my word!! That is sooo awesome!! I know it's been a while since I've checked your blog but wow, I didn't expect something so huge!! I need details...

jill b said...

Congrats!! So happy for you! :)