Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Contest

We are ready to carve pumpkins!
Like our hair?
Let's start carving!
Sojung is carving her first pumpkin!
This is the hardest part.
This was the part Audrey hated the most.
Concentration
Sticking to it!
This is Cole's creation.
Sarah's creation.
Smores. Need I say more?
The fire help keep us warm.
Toasted to perfection.
This is the winning pumpkin!
It belonged to Sojung.
Thank you to everyone who came out for our 7th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest and Chili Cook Off. Contrats to Katie who won first place in the kids' division and to Scott for bringing the winning chili. See you all next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! Thanks for putting it up! :)

I may be starting my own blog soon, I'll keep you posted. :)

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Rigged! It was rigged!

Oh man... we only attended one but enjoyed it so much. We've been wanting to start that up here & just haven't gotten around to it.

Anonymous said...

I see you had the best job....breaking apart the Hersey bars. How many went into your mouth?

Looks like everyone had a fun time.

Happy Mommy said...

You all look like you had an amazing time! We want to come next year! My husband makes some good chili! I make some great pumpkin cake!