Monday, March 10, 2008

Oodles of Noodles


This is what my pantry looks like. We've got noodles. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have spicy noodles, spicier noodles and my mouth is on fire and it feels like I have gargled with gasoline noodles. Trust me on the last one. I speak from experience. They are good, they just have more heat than your average cup of noodles you are familiar with. They are a staple in Sojung's diet. They are more like comfort food. She likes to come home from school and cooks up a package of noodles. It seems to melt the stress away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melt away the stress? Sounds more like burn out the stress! Maybe I should try them.

thesawhooks said...

MMMMM....I loooove spicy chicken Ramen...I'm thinking they are similar!! ;) We'd get along great!