Sunday, February 10, 2008

She's a Keeper!


It has been three weeks since Sojung arrived in the US. She has really settled in and made herself at home. Her English has really improved in just three short weeks. She willingly helps prepare meals, carry in groceries and take care of the cats. Today while I was scooping the cat box she offered to do it for me. That is something I would have never asked her to do, but she did it with a smile. I am afraid that June will come sooner than we are ready for it to come.

3 comments:

a Putnam said...

Love the blog. This is great to see how much Sojung has grown already!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am looking forward to watching the blog.

Hi, Sojung, from Kansas. We love your (American) Mom and Dad!

TPA&S

Twice Blessed said...

Watch out! I may invite Sojung over for a kitty box scooping party!!